Subscribe to: |Posts (Atom) | Posts (RSS 2.0) |

Monday, July 30, 2007

Free Success Audio

GREAT Call and opportunity to start your day Empowered!
:-) Suzanne
***********************************************************
Starting your day in the right MINDSET is so
important. It really is.

Every Monday-Friday at 7am and 10am EST, you
can join my Greatness Nation Morning
Motivation Calls.

The calls are free, last 15-30 minute and they're run
by myself and my Greatness Nation team. (Some days
I run them, others days my great team does.)

The Dial in number is 1-512-225-3513
Pin 68335#

The Greatness Nation Morning Motivation
call today was excellent and I wanted to share
it with you.

We talked about having a '2010' business mindset,
celebrating yourself and your small victories.

Listen here and if your schedule allows, join
us on our Morning Motivation calls.

http://mikelitman.com/morningcall725-10.html

Push yourself. Get up a little early.

You can do it. How you start your day is how
you'll end it.

Your Coach,

Mike
CTS, Inc
220 East 23rd St.
New York, NY 10010

No comments: