Subscribe to: |Posts (Atom) | Posts (RSS 2.0) |

Thursday, August 16, 2007

MPM debit cards

MPM - My Power Mall - is one of the many companies used by InVeStworks Oz in The InVeStworks Model System to create financial freedom on $1 for team members.

Now you can buy Debit cards from them, so read on for more on what, why, when, where, how and who....


This idea was fostered by an email suggestion sent in by Tina Moore -
Thank You Tina!
***********************************************************
What does an MPM Debit card mean to you?

It means... that you can purchase a card in increments of $100 (right now up to $500 to avoid Patriot Act complications), earn a nice rebate % (we're still negotiating the amount but it will be good :), and then go use your card to buy groceries, gas, pay your bills, go out to eat, shop on your Mall and earn double rebates, and do whatever else you can do with a Debit/Credit card!!


I can promise you the Debit card fees won't be high, and that the money you will make from this will be HUGE!

I quit going after grocery stores when I realized how much more powerful having your own My Power Mall Debit card will be! So what's better than Grocery Stores? Being able to buy ANYTHING and make money from your own purchases, as well as the Debit cards purchased from thousands of people on your team.

Just for kicks, start playing around with what your commission checks will be when team members are buying $200 - $500 a month Debit cards. (Who doesn't spend at least that much on groceries and gas?) Remember when I told you to focus on building your teams? I would suggest you want to have as many people in place as possible when the card is released! :)

Of course your question now is, WHEN? I know it will happen in September; beyond that, I'm not willing to give it a date. Just know it is FIRST on my priority list and I am committed to making it happen as soon as possible! Now, if you're able to sleep after reading this, you don't understand what I just told you, so go back and read it again! :)
************************************************************
Thank You Ginny!

No comments: