Subscribe to: |Posts (Atom) | Posts (RSS 2.0) |

Monday, August 20, 2007

Holy Tea Club Update

1) Listen to this call about 30 or 40 minutes - REALLY good info!
2) Della's testimony

“ I am a 58 year old woman who contracted polio at the age of 5 months. I have lived my life with a disability and began using wheelchairs in the fourth grade. I get very little physical activity due to paraplegia and because of that I have had many intestinal problems. These problems have show up as constipation, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, just to name a few. These are not issues that I would have discussed with anyone until I started drinking Holy Tea. I am sharing this information now because Holy Tea has relieved me of these issues. I have been drinking Holy Tea for a week (one cup with lunch and one cup with dinner) and these symptoms are gone. Now in my book that is a MIRACLE!!! I am feeling much better and have great energy throughout the day. Please give yourself the gift of health by drinking Holy Tea.

Della Shaffer
Wealth Builders Group Partner
www.investworks.net
www.holyteaclub.com/della
shafferdella@yahoo.com

3) Message from owner on International expansion
Hi Suzanne,
If the tea is made available in any store - chain or non-chain - it will either be purchased through the club and arranged by some club member or, in some fashion or another, the Holy Tea Club members will benefit.
Dr Miller has no ownership in Dr Miller's Holy Tea Club at present nor any there any plans for him to have ownership. He sells his formulations to us.
We intend to get licensed and registered in many countries as quickly as practicable. We may soon have a Canadian Natural Processing Number. That would enable us to easily get into the European union and, by extension, into Australia and New Zealand as the all honor the Canadian status for the product. This would allow us to quickly be well received in other countries. Nevertheless, it is never a simple process. We intend to work steadily toward becoming formally and legally international with distribution centers in each country as soon as possible. We want to diversify so that the company is not dependent on business in any one country for its survival. For now, we will ship to any country.

Your health & success are my goal,

Chuck Dhuey

No comments: